Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time so precious......

Walau....time pass damned fast le!

4 months already. It seems that i ve just start my semester few weeks ago, but now......a few days to my end sem exam. This few months has been hectic like hell, presentations like hell- let's see if counted ,all together we ve done 1,2,3.....more than 10 i guess....assignments like hell.....but life so colorful and fruitful.



*Domino's party .....it was fun..... untill my housemate shouted at our face and slammed her door. Man, she really needs to eat more "limau" ... No manners! My friend really feel like kick her out of the house.....

3 comments:

Ras said...

hmm~having pizza with friends is such lots of fun:) well angelin this is my blog www.rascafe.blogspot.com :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, u r making me hungry! n i saw myself there.. =P -mc-

angeline_hui said...

haha....mc...u come redang that time will belanja u lol! XP