Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random

Can't study !!! Man, finals finals finals..... OK.....NOT HELPING !!!

Not even holidays yet my schedule is so packed already.... kinda interesting holi this time!

1. Helping church-mates, Alvin and Brenda's wedding preparation. * Don't worry I'll make sure both of you will have the best ever .
2. Helping church to do their christmas short film shooting.
3. Date with Sarah for movie.
4. Date with yy and ws. * Have not been seing you guys for a long time
5. Moving into new house. * Shit.... so many stuff to pack... don't even know where to start off !
6. KT church yf programme.
7. Vacation in Sg and attending friends wedding there.
8. Christmas programmes.
9. Last but not least, catch-up with my long lost ji mui- gang ..... * Missing you all....xoxo

Huh...seems that not going for my intern is a good thing :P
Basically have to stay in kl till 23rd then rush back for family days n house moving days n 21st birthday n my wonderful christmas n missing my lil cousin ...... so much so .
*daddy have been nagging me and want me to be back.

Shoo.... get back to study !
Now listening to 陶喆- Runaway

p/s: thx tai lo for listening to my complaints n 38....hehe....u surely did well in comforting ur lil' sis !

No comments: