Saturday, November 29, 2008

Raindrops falling on my head....

...and that's why i am sick now.

The rain never stop since i touched down in kt..... DARNED !!!!
The sky is always that greyish .... 12 in the noon just looks like 7 in the evening.
Where have the sun been hiding all this while???
The rain is ruining my holidays :(

Since it is raining outside, so i decided to browse through my facebook, my mails and blogsss. Found myself so missed my old school friends. Guess i haven't been in contact with most of them, felt so sorry. Some are coming back this holidays, hope that i'm still in time to mend everything.

p/s: blame the rain that i'm not in good condition !


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rain,rain, go away,
Come again some other day,
Little Angie wants to play,
Come again some other day.

=)