Monday, August 24, 2009

Call me a baby-sitter!

I am back home doing what I am suppose to do....Baby-sitting!!!

Baby-sit as in not the real real 'baby' but my "baby" brother and "baby" Louis.

Louis is golden mix labrador,the new member in the house. A very pampered + hyperactive + mischievious baby dog. Ever since I was back he is the alarm clock in the morning and the alarm clock for "Time-for-walk". Louis barks for everything he wants, unfortunately we can't understand his language. So, sometimes we got upset and frustrated with him.....however, no one will have the heart to scold him. He is definitely too cute to be scolded XP

I guess Louis will be more well-pampered than my "baby" brother.

One of my mission back here is to baby-sit my "baby" brother for his around-the-corner PMR exam. However i have just realised that he does not need me that much already. So I just have to become his part time driver and playmates.

While I am writing this, my "baby" brother left me at home for his camp trip for some days and "baby" Louis is soundly asleep in his dreamland.

I consider myself quite boring sometimes XP
Gonna get myself prepare for a brand new sem as well and get a job for internship.

4 comments:

yunyi said...

baby-sitter!

angeline_hui said...

woi...cik moi...bila nak pergi bowling ni?

yunyi said...

dunno.. Boss KS never call.. haha..

Nigel J. W. Ong said...

wheres the photo of louis?