Thursday, October 1, 2009

Confession of butterflies

Butterflies are pretty ..... but not when they are in your stomach!
It does not feel good when there are a dozen of them in your stomach. I never realize my stomach has such huge space to occupy a dozen of them.

I just have to confess that I have butterflies in my stomach before my presentation..... as in everytime and I hate it so much! I wonder I have been through thousands of presentation but these stupid butterflies still likes to attack me unnecessarily.
Sometimes these butterflies did their best to cramp my stomach.
Oh gosh....when can these butterflies just leave me alone.

Today
Ms. P
: I have butterflies in my stomach!

Me: Me too!
Ms. P: My butterflies are turning into dinosaurs.

3 comments:

yutian said...

"Ms. P: My butterflies are turning into dinosaurs."

this part is so so funny.
i love this~ XD

but i have to confess that same thing happen to me too..dinosaurs is here in my stomach as well..
2 more presentation to go and 1 public speaking nex week! >.<~

and, i'm in a need to get my dinosaurs tame, sit properly and listen to my order.

"Sit!", Give order to your butterflies or mayb dinosaurs to-be.
Hope u can do it too~ gambate! q(^.<)p

angeline_hui said...

u 2 my dear....xoxo

bobo said...

haha..cute post!all d best in ur presentation den..try ur best and no regrets~!