Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Going Dumb

Heard bout the movie Before Sunset. I have not watch before, but my cousin did. She claimed that the movie is so irritating because throughout the whole 1 hour 30 mins, there is just conversation between the actor and actress. And to my surprise, how irritating a film would be which bring it as far to be nominated in a list of film festivals' awards and finally was nominated in Oscar Awards in 2005.

I would definitely like to grab this movie some day. Share with me if you have it!

Before Sunset reminds me of conversation between people. People hardly speak to one another nowadays.Even if my housemate is 10 steps away from my room to hers, i will prefer to msn her; My colleague was just sitting next to my desk and he msn me about dinner later; And my friend even save his phone bills to online sms his sweetheart. O gosh, can we just do it the traditional way!


Interesting huh >-<

4 comments:

yunyi said...

Indeed! Interesting!

angeline_hui said...

miss u, yunyi!>,<

yunyi said...

miss u, too! ><

bobo said...

interesting..but i guess d last one u're referring me?lol