Sunday, May 2, 2010

=.=

I am getting tired when people start asking : What are you studying? Because as most of the time people will not understand my answer to that. So every time when i was asked that question, i would have to repeatedly explain it all over again, again and again until i would make it short and say : oh, you know journalist for newspapers and TV station? yea, that's what mass comm is all about. Hey,i am graduating here, but i still can't stop explaining it to people. I am tired of explaining anyway....

And of recent, while fetching dad back from airport with another business friend of his, after the stupid long 'advertising and PR' explanation i was given a disappointed reaction.
Uncle said: har! PR ah! no use one la study that!
OK, uncle i knew your daughters are doing pharmacy in UK.
Like WHATEVER!!!

The other funniest case, when granny knew i ll be starting my internship in advertising agency, she called my aunt complaining that my job is hard, because i have to work in a factory creating advertisements and stick them on the pole.
Ain't my granny so cute! XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let pple's words and thinking affect your confidence...move forwards!