Tuesday, March 17, 2009

-dn

nwod-edis-

a word to describe my current so called 'lifestyle'

My short term goal: sleep early in the morning and woke up just in time to catch my lunch.

God is fair .Everyone were given 24 hours per day.

I spent mine ....

8 hours sleeping
some hours for class
many hours for hang-outs
1/4 of the day doing something that i can't even recall
part of the day procrastinate
half of my day in front of laptop ( God knows doing what, cos my assignments are still that much!)


and....i end up with a conclusion that 24 hours are just not enough.

Will live normal soon i hope.

1 comment:

bobo said...

same here..i'm like u..sometimes wonder where did my time go?? Why always not enough?? but probably i din procrastinate as much as u but i just dont like having endless tasks and wasting d whole day's time just for a task!