Friday, May 8, 2009

Ain't shopaholic ?!


Weeeeee...... Summer Escapade Fashion Show will be just around the corner. Preparation is still in progress. We are left with putting on the stage's backdrop, some printing stuff, a few decisions to be made and getting clothes from the sponsors' boutiques.

It was fun being part of it. Being part of a fashion showcase is always in my life-to-do-checklist. I'm fulfilling it!


Thursday,
went with the lecturer-in-charge to one of our sponsors' boutique to collect garments.

The most happiest part is when you can just grabbed any pretty garments without looking at the price tag! Duh~i did not have to pay for it..... :p

The most funniest part .... i would say the progress of choosing garments. It was hard though to choose limited garments from the unlimited bunch of garments in the boutique. Have you ever watch 'Devils Wear Prada' ? Okay, let me put it this way....what happen if someone chose the wrong garments for the runway ...... Meryl Streep will twist her lips. Don't have to guess.....it happened to me! When i saw the lecturer twisted her lips, i automatically nodded my head so low and pulled myself away.

The most tiring part.... imagine if you have been choosing the garments for 3 hours in the same boutique and twisting your brain to choose the correct garments so you will not get the twisted lips. I get dizzy and eventually the world around me started to turn upside-down.


Watch 'Shopaholic'? I guess every girl dreamt of being a shopaholic with infinity amount of money to spend.
But... i never thought of being a shopaholic could be so tiring somehow....

2 comments:

Nigel J. W. Ong said...

i never know that you are such a fashion women!

angeline_hui said...

i'm not though my dear!