Sunday, May 24, 2009

Her point of view

Today, went for a random window-shopping spree with friends since we do not want to stay at home for weekend, but financially poor for shopping.

Here's the story.....

Went into a boutique which the brand start with a 'D'. Grabbed a few pretty dresses and accessories. Before entering the fitting room I passed the dresses to the worker to undo the hanger. The worker is a she, Chinese girl, age around 23-24, long colored straight hair,nicely dressed, fair skin, thin, tall, quite a pretty girl.....

She undo the hangers of the dresses one by one quietly....until she saw the white belt I'm holding....

" Miss ar.....that belt hor....not suitable for the dress lol." (in chinese)

I just replied her with a small grin - How you know which dress I want to wear with?

My friend's sis was trying out her garments for dinner in the cubicle next to mine. So every time after putting on the garments we will do the typical 'critics section' with the rest standing outside the cubicle.

Out of sudden....

" Miss ar....that dress did not suit you lol..." (pointed to my friend's sis)

Then
.
.
.

everyone turned slowly towards the girl and gave her a grin.
Thinking of breaking the ice, i grabbed the white belt and passed it to my friend's sis.

"Try this, maybe this will do a little difference....." ( seriously i have not finish my line)

"O miss ar, not suitable lar.I think....totally out of context lol and won't do any difference."

I did not reply her this time.

After sometime, half way changing into my own clothes, I heard her non stopping giving her opinion .

"Miss ar, in my PROFESSIONAL point of view, i think hor this one not suitable........." ( she did emphasize that or else i won't overheard that clearly!)

I paused
.
.
.


I forget the next few words she uttered..... I'm not interested in anyway and honestly felt a little annoyed ALREADY - Excuse me, which point of view do you mean?
Even her collegues ignored her when she asked her to assist our choices.

To sum up a the story, we walk out of the boutique empty handed, but annoyed.

5 comments:

adore said...

If I am humble, I'd take in her advice. At least she has more experience than we do.

If I don't agree with her fashion style, she's just crapping shit out of herself.

Fashion is sometimes subjective too, no?

adore said...

Okey, yes. I seriously think that she has a problem. Hahaa.

Oh, you missed the conversation that I had with her.

She: (With sigh and annoyed) Actually what kind of dress are you guys looking for?
Me: Um.. we just happen to walk in so we're just looking around to see if anything fits for dinner.
She : What's your budget?
Me: Um... We're looking for a dinner dress below three digits actually. It could be a casual dress.
She: Oh. *Pause*. In this shop, if you want to get a dinner dress it's all at least three digits one lo. I don't think you're able to get any dress below RM100.


So which part of 'We just happen to walk in and look around' that she did not understand, I don't know.

angeline_hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angeline_hui said...

maybe she never walk into any shop and 'just-look-around' before :P

angeline_hui said...

but rite...i still think it is helpful for her to give advice...but not with that kind of tone. i seriously have problem with her tone la.... XD