Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Angeline's new hobby

My friend started to take photography seriously when he bought himself dslr yang bercanggih-canggih and loads of gadgets and kits and whatsoever stuff that he called them as his wives. He then started Flikr account, blog about photography, and is officially married to his so called wives.


Another friend of mine take up something more fancy and bought himself Holga and Mini Instax.


The other friend of mine who fall in love with music and dedicate his life to music composing and music related stuff.


Recently, I figure that its too much boring for me to dedicate my life to working days only. So I decided it's time for me to take something seriously. It's hard though for someone who has determination that lasted for only 5 minutes to eventually take 'something seriously'. My last hobby was last year when adopted a few gold fish and they ended up in ground instead of water.Pathetic!


Confession, I have a weirdest unintentional habit. I'm a movie freak but it doesn't end after I left the cinema. OK, I kept every movie tickets which I have watched since 2007. Weird?


Usually I will simply slot all the tickets into the envelope. Since i'm thinking of 'taking it seriously'. I bought a photo album last Saturday while lepaking in the mall. Happily I placed all of the tickets. Whilst sorting out the movie tickets, Lynn and I created a childish game called ‘Guess-The- Movie’. She will pick any movie tickets out of my envelope and she will hint me on the language, genre or dates of the movie. Then I will have to tell her the title of the movies and details for the movie out for example who did I go with, the movie plot and whatsoever. Such memorable!



I like how the tickets looks like when they aged, with the yellowish edges. Some 2007 tickets eventually faded off already.


Ok, that's all for my new hobby :)


Sleep off




1 comment:

Miss jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.