Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random mode

Today has been a heavy working day for me. Finishing everything at almost 9pm. While walking to the station I feel myself a zombie. I can't recall how I walked to the station but i manage to. I stood like a wood and stare blank in the train with my earphone bombarding my ear drums.

I thought to myself, it's tiring, tiring, tiring and all about tiring.
Looking at everyone in the train, I thought to myself, they are tiring, tiring, tiring and all about tiring.

When everything is so damned tiring, the train stopped.

I walked out of the train and coincidentally saw two men with leading sticks walked out from the other cabin. I meet blind passengers in Bdr Tasik Selatan station quite often, so it's usual. But somehow, today is unusual.

I saw another two men walking behind the blind men, each holding one's shoulder, helping them with the staircase. One of the men was asking the blind men about the lrt ticket in order to exit. I supposed they do not know each other.

When everything is so damned tiring, I realized a spark of warmth among the tiring hollow people.

I never thought about tiring on the rest of my journey home.
At least, the earth is still blessed.

No comments: