Saturday, August 7, 2010

I get my plant

Since started my internship, i have always wanting to get perhaps a pet or something that i will be attached to. But seeing laziness is growing within me like mushrooms, i have a second thought about adopting a pet. Surely they are cute to play with, but too troublesome to take care of. So i wanted something alive but cannot move and easy to take care of.Thus, CACTUS is the best!

But i end up with a tiny small i-don't- know plant, but the label says 'Echeveria'. Whatever it is. Anyway i named him 'bao bei' XD ......and it's a he.

Got it from IKEA while working last Sunday in The Curve.

Took it back in a container i bought from IKEA. On a bus and a train... and everyone is looking at my plant.


Bao bei under the sunlight. Pretty ain't it?



3 comments:

yunyi said...

say hi to your bao bei! ;)

Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
adore said...

get a life!