Sunday, August 22, 2010

The man is in town

Li Hom was in town for his album & movie releases.

My sis, the forever-die-hard fan for Li Hom, insist to attend. Though i am not a die-hard ones but for the sake to satisfy my curiousity, i make my last minute decision to accompany her, since Stephanie & Wai Ting will be there for the press con, so why not.

Let's reveal the crazy curiosity thought that brought me all the way to 1 U for the release.
1- To find out if he is really that good looking.
2- Just to listen to him live.

To my conclusion: i THINK he is good looking. Since i get to only take 2 glance at him from like 100 metres away with more than 300 peoplesss in front of me. And, and...he sings fantastic, although he sang only one song, too bad.

If you wonder how does it feel to be suffocated among those Li-Hom-die-hard -fans, let the visual do the talking.

The above is the point-of-view from my position to the stage.


And, right above is what happened to my point-of-view when the man appeared. Blame my shortness.

The happy gal with her man's album :P


I thank god that i survived the suffocating crowd- which is around 1000++ pool of peoplessss, plus i am attacked by humanic-phobia, when i felt the stickyness of human skin rubbing against mine, i felt their body heat, then i started to think that i could be sinking anytime into the pool of human, and i imagine the air gets thinner.....and.....i never want to mention what will happen next.

For my die-hard-fan-sis, she is happy with the result of the whole dramatic event. She get to spend extra 3 mins with the man during the signing session, because she was so lucky that the pen was out of ink during her turn. Luckiest huh?! :P

Says HAHA & Happy weekend ended.
Back to working days

And ...and....Stephanie got free passes for 'Love in Disguise'.
Oh, says GOSH! Tomorrow's my movie night.

Chaos :>

No comments: