Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Long awaited holidays

Finally arrived

Lynn and MCee touched down in Vietnam for their backpack trip yesterday.
Bobo, Yang Yang and Nie Nie will fly to Taiwan in less than 62 hours.

I insist to come back.... i so miss everything at home.
But, my holidays will be spent with assignments and revision.

I still owe my lecturer a speech, a press release and a news article for my final assignments.
And my literature exam on 23rd ..... i need to fly back for exam next week and fly home again. Wish me luck for my exam!

I'm having a good time at home though!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

10 comments:

wen said...

good luck, angie!!
wish you best of luck :)
I am on my examination week too :(

angeline_hui said...

haha...thn wish u luck too...
muacks xoxoxo

clement said...

never back pack before le....lets go lets go....

angeline_hui said...

hehe...coming soon lolz....hope for cheap tic n better situation there ba, clement!

nigel said...

good lar u can go back ganu. save money so we can go travelling together when i come back!

angeline_hui said...

okie okie...i will! ^_*

adore said...

Clement, go vietnam. I only spend RM1000++ for everything including flights, in 5 days!

Angeline, I'm glad to be alive from the traffic there.

angeline_hui said...

glad that u have fun thr!!!akaka....clement wan go bangkok shopping...haha

clement said...

.........shhhh....window shopping....vietnam ar??? vietnam spend what ar 1k?

adore said...

clement, 500 for my return flight tics. 100 for my stay. 400 for food and transport. i didnt buy anything from there... i mean i did but it didnt cost me much. its around 100 max.

*All numbers are considered as Ringgit Malaysia.