Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Small-gas ghost!!!!

refering to my so called 'public car' at home ( Got its 'public car' name from Boon Chin. Mainly because alot of people at home have been sharing this car, like my aunt, my sis and me. )

The 'small-gas-ghost' car have been throwing its tantrum lately. ..

Yesterday it turned worst when its battery died and we were stuckked somewhere in KT, then have to send S.O.S. So sorry that, Boon Chin and Carmen have to be involved in such situation.

Today , 'small-gas-ghost' really act to its best to annoyed me totally. The cooler tank boiled like crazy that i have to stop somewhere and waited for nearly an hour for it to cool down its temper. The best part, im in my 'best' pyjamas cos thinking that fetching my bro from school did not require me to step down from car.

Embarrass!!! x100

'Small-gas-ghost' i don't like you!!!
I prefer my Bao Bei much more better than you!!!



p.s: Small-gas-ghost translate from chinese - 小气鬼

5 comments:

clement said...

hohohoho.....so unlucky????? my car got sound le... don know why...

angeline_hui said...

service ba!

adore said...

cute!!!
xiao bao bei is ur... BMX ar?
or bus no.11?

Tuan King said...

Oh oh..BMX cool le..it also can fetch people at the back..not bad ~ :)

angeline_hui said...

how u noe my xiao bao bei is bus no.11....akakaka :P my xiao bao bei's name initial letter start with A.....same with me...ekeke