Saturday, April 4, 2009

What am I?

Somebody tell me!
Because i don't know!
Am i a friend or am i a foe?

my lines for my poetry reciting night.......

Time were all committed to workloads

and

no space for caring?

I wonder

and ponder .....

Have forgotten how to care?

Numb ?

Shouldn't be ....

Need to restart ....

Sometimes, life is not all about 'I'.
Am still a learner of life journal.
Seems that I have learn something more important during this poetry reciting night .
Good for me ^^

English Literature class Jan 2009 rocks! Loves everyone! See you all during exam xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a fool or a friend?
That i do not know until the end.
Not to worry, you still show how much you care.
For that, i'm sure you're, so far, still a friend.
A very thoughtful friend.
Who make the party go wild by making caps,
Who sing, talk and crap as much as you can.
Who never try too hard but be who you are, as a friend.
Who leads and follow,
Like a captain in a marching band.
Go look at the mirror, and tell her, you ain't a foe but friend.

bobo said...

wow!!bravo ley-lynn!!so u're shakespears in ucsi huh...

dear angeline,

u're pretty much a foe....






NOT!

to me :) i'm sure of tht..

angeline_hui said...

love u guys...muacks xoxoxo