Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kopi O Khau Sikit , Kurang Manis

My friend bought a few independent films recently....the films awarded for 2006 Freedom Film Festival [ The Invisible Children , Kopi O Khau Sikit Kurang Manis , Rainy Days , Twelve 11 ] , 2007 Freedom Film Festival [ 10 years before Merdeka, She is My Son , Bo Lang Chai ] and another one entitled ' Alice lives here ' .

She borrowed me and i have just watched the ' Kopi O Khau Sikit Kurang Manis ' a minute ago . Most of these films are about human rights and some issue that we Malaysian are not aware of - betul jugak apa orang cakap , orang Malaysia ni agak selfish lah, care sendiri je , kiasu dan kiasi !

Kopi O Khau Sikit Kurang Manis is a documentary about how much our Malaysian police love to ' drink kopi ' . I like the title so much .... hehe .... It reveiled the ugliness of our police force. Man, 1 word , i'm lovin it !

Should watch more this kinda film .... sometimes it makes people think.

6 comments:

ahkean said...

hey,since u say u borrow so many film..can u borrow to me?
sound like very nice..

angeline_hui said...

kean, will borrow u, but muz ask oso the cd's owner...hehe..dun worry will ask for u...the cd owner is very generous 1!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you like film that much. Thought of joining FTV? Hehe. I think you're really up for it, girl. You have ideas, talents, and you work well with people. Come, join me! Hehe. And I'd like to watch those films, providing that I have got free time to do so la. Hehe. See you around. Missed catching up with you and Angela like we used to(Aiyo, I'm talking like we are in different countries.)

angeline_hui said...

Lynnn...miss u so much too..although v are classmates..haha...i like film but ....dunnoe...i need time to think about the pathway! hehe....u doin FTV..i thought advert ?

Anonymous said...

yea this is a nice movie =p kopi o ..hehe..should let our policeman watch the documentary themselve!

angeline_hui said...

Good for them justin!