Friday, June 6, 2008

Malaysian's Independent Movie

I am currently preparing my final project for my Alternative Voices, where me and my partner are doing on the topic ' Malaysian's Independent Film' . We have to gather secondary resources as well as doing some in-depth interview with the film makers and people involved. Besides, we are also doing some general survey. Kindly take some time to read and answer that survey question i have posted at the poll. Just one question! Your answer will be much appreciated!

* If you have watched any of these film before please kindly drop me a msg at the comment . Personal sharing are most welcome too !Thank you so much!


With lots and lots of love,
Angeline
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use to wash a Malaysia Independent Movie. It's call 太阳雨 Rain Dogs . The director is one of Malaysia Independent film's pioneer. It's describing the path of a Malaysian who have been marginalized finding himself. He tried to look for himself from the relationship with others, i.e. his brother, his mother and his friends.
Here is a link for your reference. Hope that this will helps.
http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/f/raindogs/index.html