Sunday, June 8, 2008

My first play.....

My lecturer has always been mentioning about stage play. Well , I have not been to one before . I'm quite curious of how will a stage play in Malaysia looks like , untill today my first visit to a stage play in Bangsar Shopping Centre, The Actor Studio.

Well , BSC is definitely a high end place - we can't find any cheap food for lunch. All they have are Chilis, DOME, some other classy restaurants and pub .... well, we ended up having our lunch at Delifrance. Haha, don't mention it , i spend RM 22++ for my meal ....WOW! Next time should get my lunch before i go!

Where was i just now? O yeah, the play.... we were there for the ' How I Learned to Drive ' stage play by The Oral Stage [ to know who they are and what is it please kindly visit http://www.theoralstage.com/ ] . They always have new upcoming interesting plays . Go check out the plays , you might get addicted to it !

All in all, i enjoyed the play. Well, it cost me RM22 for the play, no matter what also have to enjoy it lar ! Haha....it was really a nice play, honestly . The storyline was interesting . I'm very impressed with how the director actually brought the flow of the whole act and the storyline. The director brought the whole senario on the stage and as though it happened vividly in front of the audience's eyes. The story line is clear and creative as well - though there was a small part that i do not understand. I guess it is too creative that this donkey could not understand !

** Went with a few friends of mine ....

2 comments:

ahkean said...

angeline..u go stage play? next time got then ask me pls..hehe...

angeline_hui said...

ok....no problem