Monday, June 9, 2008

Very bad news!!!

Popular culture's lecturer gave us an assignment to go somewhere like KL or Malacca for a 3 days 2 nights backpack trip on the other hand doing some research and observation . Some were annoyed by this assignments while some were excited with it - i'm the most excited one ! We were given a period of time untill 16 June to do this assignment, so we can go whenever we want . Many of the groups done the trip assignment while my group decided to be the latest to do it.... we gonna go Malacca by this Friday.

Bad news, bad news ..... people just hate to hear bad news !

Although we were restricted to go to either KL or Malacca but there were a few groups which went to Penang. Early in the morning, ..... i received bad news. One of the group which went to Penang met with a severe car accident while they were on their way back last night. A drunken lorry driver drove into the opposite lane that caused their van skidded off the road while trying to avoid the lorry. Most of them were injured .... bruised, bleed, traumatized ..... One of my friend got severe injury that she need to get operate.

Gosh.... sometimes things just meant to be happen . It was just a tiny, easy assignment.... no one knew things like that would happen .... we never even think about it and take no caution at all. . Sometimes things just happen when we were not prepare for it .. ... Just like death. It's like ' ok, i'm just 21, what will happen to me. I'm still young and still have a long way ahead of me! ' . I do not know when will God take me away from this earth .... all that i know is , if i am to be taken away tomorrow, i'm not prepared yet. I'm not prepare to leave everything behind me .... my family, my friends and all that i have ....... There are still so many things that i want to do.

Conclusion : Live life to the fullest everyday! Go ahead and do things that you want to do, leave no regret !

Speachless ..............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks friend for all your support, yeah.. thank God for keeping us safe from that accident

Justin!! tIn!! tIn!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin!! tIn!! tIn!! said...

Oh my....
Luckily you weren't on the van

Take good care over there oo

Hope your friends that was in the accident recover soon.

Anonymous said...

now only i got to read this..it seems funny having me myself d victim reading this as tho i'm not d 1 involved in this accident..anyway i totally agree with u gal..live life to d fullest, u can't predict wt wil happen tmr..appreciate n hold on to wt u have every sec now and then..i thank god for saving my life n allow me to cont to pursue my dreams..i guess there's always a reason behind of everything god created?thanks gal for ur prayers n b by my side :)